June 12, 2016
- The processing of some transactions must be split in two steps.
- This typically applies to Transactions that are received before the day they are executed.
- Some validations are performed the day the Transaction is received, to make sure it is valid.
- Extra validations are performed the day the Transaction is executed, for instance, to make sure the account still exists, or funds are available.
- Based on the Exchange Timings computed by the router, and on the type of Transaction, the system determines if the Transaction must be held or not.
Leave a Reply